So Carmen has been asking me how to make the background on her blog (ah -I mean OUR blog) different. She'd seen others with images and various different things and was wondering how we could do that. I looked at the blogger help and it as all on-line helps was NOT much help. So yesterday I just posted a quick question. Ashley pointed me at
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com where I learned not only what size to make the background but how to get it to be the background. So what do you think of the new background? too many mickeys or not enough mickeys...
2 comments:
I love it! Where did you find the Mickey's? Did you figure out how to add your own stuff? We just got your message and we have no idea, so now you can teach me :) We miss you guys!
I think the Mickey fits you guys GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment