On Sunday, the boys had their primary program. I have to say they all did a great job. All three boys had their parts memorized. Yea!! This was Tylor's last primary program and Ryan's first. So I was able to watch the program with all of my kids in it. I love to see the work that all the primary kids put into their parts. The Primary presidency made invitations for the kids to hand out to Friends and/or family. James and I asked the kids who they would like to invite. They all asked the people that they wanted to come. At first they wanted to asked their grandparents but as both sets live in Portland, OR, we suggested that although we were sure they'd love to come it may not work and maybe the boys should think of other people to invite. Ryan asked his friend Jacob for preschool. Jacob and his mom, Dawn, came to the primary program, Ryan was very happy to see them there. This was the first time that they had been to the LDS meeting. Jacob and his mom both really enjoyed it so good job little missionary Ryan!
The kids a practice on Saturday with pizza afterwards. The only problem was that the pizza didn't show up until a half an hour after the practice ended... So some of the kids were a little disorderly by then, but what do you expect.
ky and kade turn 15!
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment