The other day I needed to run some errands with the boys in tow. One was to the library to return a video we'd check out. Because it was a hot day (July in Phoenix) I did not want to get all the boys our of the car to do this. So I asked Tylor if he would run it in. He did not want to but Kyle said he would. So I let him. It was taking him way longer then I thought it should, so I sent Tylor in to see what was going on. Kyle and Tylor came back in just a minute. So I asked Kyle what had taken so long. He inform me that he had asked one of the librarians where the movies went. And then he went and put the movie back on the shelf where it went. Needless to say I ended up having to go into the library with all three boys, to find the movie and give it to a librarian so they could check it back in.
No comments:
Post a Comment