Sunday, November 2, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

Kyle's two front teeth!

So a little more than a week ago Kyle lost one of his front teeth. The other one has been insanely loose, but he's refused to really wiggle it, he said it hurts but I think it was because it feels odd not so much hurts. Anyway today after church I convinced him to lay his head on my lap and let me look at his tooth with this piece of dental floss in my hand... what? no I didn't lie to him I only wanted to look at it AND maybe wrap the floss around it and see what happened. Well now he's missing both his front teeth... so he cannot "wiss you a merry Chrissmiss"

2 comments:

D/E G said...

Hi! I didn't want to just lurk! He'll get those teeth back someday! I agree w/ your pumpkin comment below--I didn't take a picture when they were being carved and now we have nothing cuz they went bad so fast! :)

Sarah H said...

hope he gets 'em!

James has lost his two bottom teeth. It's kind of fun to see them get excited about the toothfairy but I can't imagine eating feels too good.

Take care!