The boys and I started our road trip with a stop to see my sister, Jessica, and her family in Salt Lake City. This was the first stop on our road trip from Chandler, Arizona to State College, Pennsylvania with a "brief" detour to Portland, OR. We toured Temple Square, the conference center and the Beehive House. Tylor was the only one that remembered the area at all, but he was 8 years old when we left and Kyle was 3 and Ryan was 18 months so yeah neither one of them remember UT at all. I don't remember the last time we took the kids to Temple Square before we left Provo. The boys were surprised to see how big the conference center was. Since Ryan doesn't like hights, he was not excited to go on the roof of the building. I told him, he could stay next to me. But then we got up there and you cannot really tell you're on the roof so he didn't mind it as much as he though he was going to...
No comments:
Post a Comment